Govt primary school job circular 2020 has been published by The Ministry of Primary and Mass Education for appointing assistant teacher in Government primary school in Bangladesh 2020; This year 32 thousand teachers will be appointed according to Govt primary school Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2020. A new Govt primary school assistant teacher’s job circular regarding the recruitment of appointing teachers in primary schools was published on 16 October 2020 on the website of the Department of Primary and Mass Education.
The vacancy under government Revenue Assistant Teacher in Government Primary Schools under Primary Education and the post of Assistant Teacher created in the Revenue Department for pre-primary classes under PEDP-4 in Government Primary Schools under the National Salary Scale, 2015 13th grade;
By reading this article you can easily submit your application dpe.teletalk.com.bd Application System
Who can Apply:
All Bangladeshi (Except Khagrachari, Rangamati, and Bandarban) are capable to apply for Govt primary school job for primary teacher application form 2020
Position Name: Assistant Teacher for Government Primary School
Salary scale and payscale:
13th Grade as per National Salary Structure, 2015 (Salary Scale: 11,000-26,590)
The age limit of the applicant primary school teacher circular 2020:
The minimum age limit is 21 years on 20th October 2020 and the maximum 30 years on 25th March 2020 (maximum age limit is 32 years on 25th March 2020 for children of freedom fighters and physically challenged applicants)
Educational Qualifications of the Applicant:
Must have a Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s (Honors) or equivalent degree with a second class or equivalent CGPS from a recognized university for apply govt. Primary school teacher job in 2020. This time HSC is not acceptable for the first girls to apply.
Application deadline for govt assistant teacher job circular:
Interested candidates need to apply online. The online application will start on 25th October 2010 (from 10:00 am) and will end on 24th November 2010 (11:59 pm)
How to apply:
Just go to http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd for Applying for primary teacher jobs application form 2020 online via Google Chrome or Firefox internet browser.
Which documents Need for Applying dpe.teletalk.com.bd Application System:
If you want to apply for this job without any problem you should keep with you the following documents-
- 1. Academic Information: You must carry your all academic information to apply online application via dpe.teletalk.com.bd Application System online application form. (Note: This year All candidates must be passed Bachelor’s Degree to apply online. Without three or four Bachelor’s Degree, no one eligible for Apply Government primary school teachers job 2020.
- 2. Photo: You must keep a Passport size photo with you for applying online job application form. Your photo must have clear face detection. You need to scan and upload it to the dpe.teletalk.com.bd application portal. Your photo dimension must 300 pixels in height to 300 weight pixels and the maximum size for upload is under 100KB.
- 3. Signature: In dpe.teletalk.com.bd online job application portal you have to upload your genuine signature written by ballpoint pen and upload it. Signature Dimension must be 300 pixels weight and 80 pixels height. and Size should be under 30 KB
- 4. Registered Mobile Number: for submitting your online application for government primary school jobs 2020 you must have a registered mobile number with your National ID Card. Payment and Application related all information will be provided by DPE – Directorate of Primary and Mass Education Bangladesh.
When you successfully submit an online application for govt. primary school teachers’ job application you will get a draft applicant copy with unpaid payment status. You should take a print copy from dpe.teletalk.com.bd online jobs application portal and check and recheck all of your information.
If any correction found please correct your application form on dpe.teletalk.com.bd Application System jobs application website.
Note: After paid application fee applicant can’t edit or resubmit new application. So you must need to check your information very carefully before make payment for this job.
Application fee payment system:
After submitting the online application dpe.teletalk.com.bd primary school teacher online application form 2020 applicant must be pay application via Teletalk prepaid SIM mobile message method within 72 hours of application. This primary teacher’s job application fee payment is non-refundable.
Application fee of BDT. 100 (Hundred) and service charge of BDT. 10.00 (ten) total BDT 110 will charge from Teletalk prepaid number balance.
Before payment for dpe.teletalk.com teacher application keep at least 120 TK minimum balance in your Teletalk prepaid mobile number. (Including messaging charge)
1st SMS Method (Format):
Open your message option form your mobile and type DPE SJJHHHH and send to 16222
Here DPE means Directorate of Primary Education and SJJHHHH is your application tracking user ID. You can see dpe teachers job application fee payment method on the Draft Application copy provided by dpe.teletalk.com.bd primary school teachers job application portal.
After successfully sent 1st with your user ID DPE Online application servicer provider will be sent you an SMS where you will find payment PIN code and 2nd SMS sending format.
2nd SMS Method (Format)
Collect your payment verification PIN code from SMS sent by DPE. Write down in a paper or hand then ready for sending the second SMS. Just type DPE <> YES <> PIN and send it 16222.
Sample SMS: DPE YES 2345677654 and Sent to 16222
If your PIN is correct 110 TK will be charged from your account and you will get a confirmation SMS where DPE will send you a USER ID and password for future login to dpe.teletalk.com.bd and download Applicant Copy, Admit Card
Government Teacher Jobs Online Application Rules:
1. Instructions for filling up the Online Application Form can be obtained by entering the website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd. If you follow the instructions and fill in the online application form and submit, the applicant will have a copy of the draft with the user ID and unpaid status will be made from dpe.teletalk.com.bd Application System website.
(2) Before submitting the application fee, the candidate should read the draft applicant’s copy more than once and be sure about the information provided by him. In case of any wrongdoing, the application fee cannot be submitted against it and following Section 3 of this notification, you have to re-fill the Application Form with correct information and re-verify all the details with Unpaid Status Draft Applicatit’s Copy Print with User ID.
(3) From any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number via SMS within the next 72 hours following the instructions given in the Draft Applicant’s Copy using the User ID provided against the correctly filled Application Form.
A non-refundable application fee of BDT. 100, (one hundred) and service charge of BDT. 10.00 (ten) of Teletalk together with 110 (one hundred and ten) must be paid.
(4) After paying the application fee, the applicant can send an application along with the User ID via SMS to the mobile number given in the application. Password will be given.
(5) After that by clicking on the “Download Applicant’s Copy” tab on the http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd website, you can get the Final Applicants Copy with Paid Status by submitting the User ID and Password obtained on the mobile. It must be printed and saved at the end of the recruitment process.
(6) Only after the application fee has been paid will the application be deemed to have been successfully accepted and there will be no further information in the application for refinement, refinement, or filling the same application form more than once!
(7) After finalizing the arrangements for the subsequent written examination, each applicant will be given an Admit Admission Download Link via SMS which can be used to download the application form for the application. User ID and Password can be retrieved later.
(8) The application of the applicant who is a permanent resident of the Upazila / Thana shall be determined in favor of that Upazila / Thana and all the activities related to his appointment shall be regulated accordingly. The selected candidates will be appointed in their own Upazila / police station as per the procedure described in Government Primary School Teacher Recruitment Rules, 2019.
(9) According to the Government Primary School Teacher Recruitment Rules, 2019, the vacancies of Assistant Teachers in the Revenue Department will be filled first (Upazila / Thana based) by the candidates selected on merit basis.
(10) The posts of ‘Assistant Teachers’ created in the revenue department for pre-primary classes in nationalized government primary schools will be filled by the remaining candidates on the merit list.
(11) Married female candidates may apply at the permanent address of their husband or father. However, whichever of the two permanent addresses he mentions in the application, his candidature will be considered in the quota of that Upazila / police station.
(12) Age should be minimum 21 years on 20th October 2020 and maximum 30 years on 25th March 2020. However, only in the case of children of freedom fighters and physically challenged candidates, the maximum age limit will be 32 years. An affidavit is not admissible in case of age determination.
(13) False / incorrect/incomplete application form shall be deemed to be rejected without giving any reason.
If any information or document submitted/provided by the candidate is proved to be untrue/false at any stage or after appointment, his / her application/selection/appointment will be rejected and legal/administrative action will be taken against him/her for providing false/false information.
Moreover, if his district, police station / Upazila makes a mistake in the application, his candidature will be considered void.
(14) If he does not mention the past quota in the application form, even if he submits a certificate in favor of the past quota during the oral examination, he will not be included in the past quota.
(15) If he fails to submit the required evidence in favor of the pet quota in spite of claiming the pet quota in the application, his application shall be deemed to be rejected.
(16) As defined in the Government Primary School Teacher Recruitment Rules, 2019, “Possha” means the unmarried child of a teacher who is or is employed in a government primary school, who is totally dependent on the teacher or is completely dependent on the teacher while he is alive or employed.
Widowed wife or widowed husband or divorced daughter who was completely dependent on the teacher or, as the case may be, was equally dependent if she were alive.
(17) At the time of oral examination, the candidates have to submit the certificate issued by the concerned Upazila / Thana Education Officer stating that he/she is a student till October 25, 2020. If a candidate fails to submit the said certificate, his / her candidature will be considered void.
(18) If a male candidate or a female candidate is mentioned in the application form, his / her candidature will be considered void.
(19) On the basis of the result of the written examination, the following candidates should be selected for the oral examination.
(20) No type of TA / DA shall be issued for participation in the written and oral examination to have the seal with the name under the signature of the Certificate and Photo Certification Officer (Gazetted Officer of 9th or above).
(21) If you need help in submitting the application online, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call Teletalk Customer Care 121 from any Teletalk number.
The address of the nearest Teletalk Customer Care Center can also be found on the Help tab of the http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd website. Due to the publication of this appointment notification, the authority will not be obliged to take the examination or to appoint the appointed post. Authorities reserve the right to cancel the notification. dpe.teletalk.com.bd Application System
You may like:
- OPSIS School Management Software for Bangladesh – Free Download
- Create Online Class Routine and Add Online School in Teacher Portal