Most Popular Private Bank Brac offer maximum 20 lacs Taka Brac Bank Teachers Loan Personal Loan for Teachers in Bangladesh. Today I am here to tell you the best way to apply for Brac Bank Teachers Loan 20 Lacs. Also I will try to provide complete information including Form, Required Documents and All other details.
BRAC Bank has launched a special personal loan ‘Dishari’ for professionals engaged in teaching profession. Now teachers working in any educational institution in any part of Bangladesh will get loan facility easily.
Table of Contents
Brac Bank Teachers Loan “Dishari”
This is a special kind of loan product launched for the first time only for the teachers of the country.
No collateral is required to obtain this loan. Under this facility, which can be repaid in five years, a loan of up to a maximum of Tk 20 lakh can be taken. In addition there are special interest rates and the fastest processing facilities. It will help to meet any financial need.
Eligibly to Get BRAC Bank Personal Loan for Teacher
If you are interested to get this loan you must full fill the required criteria for this loan product of Bank. Look below to know details of the Dishari Loan.
1. Citizenship: Applicant Must be Bangladeshi Citizen.
2. Age: Minimum 18 years.
3. Profession: Teachers from public, private, MPO schools, colleges and universities and BRAC Bank listed English medium schools.
4. Work Experience: At least 6 months.
5. Minimum Salary: Net salary income BDT 17,000 per month.
To know more about this Loan please look at the picture below
Required Documents for Get BRAC Bank Teachers Loan “Dishari”
Candidate don’t need any collateral to get this loan. For apply this loan you must need following documents.
1. Copy of National ID of loan applicant(s) and guarantor(s)
2. One Passport size photograph of loan applicant and guarantors.
3. E-TIN (if applicable)
4. Proof of Employment as- Introduction Letter with Employment Date / appointment letter
Pay slip / salary statement and, or cash voucher of last 6 months.
5. Copy of salary register for MPO listed teacher or letter of attestation from head of the institution (e.g. principal or headmaster)
6. Photocopy of ID or visiting Card of loan applicant and guarantors; if applicable.
Affidavit/Declaration for information mismatch with documents.
7. Utility bill copy for own house consideration.
8. A declaration mentioning the approval for private tuition from proper authority have to collect.
How to Apply for BRAC Bank teachers Loan.
If you are a Teachers of government, private, MPO registered schools, colleges, universities and English medium schools listed by BRAC Bank and get a minimum salary of Tk 16,000 per month then you can apply for a loan.
Visit nearest BRAC Bank Branch or Call 16221. They has 16 branches and more than 600 agent banking outlets, teachers will be able to avail these loans from any part of the country.
You May Also Like:
- All Education Board JSC 2021 Form Fill-up Circular
- Higher Secondary Registration Card Distribution notice for 2021-22