Students who read in Class 6, 7, 8, and 9 at High School in Bangladesh have to solve a 21-week assignment given by the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education on the dshe.gov.bd website. From 20 March 2021 Education Ministry of the Government of Bangladesh published weekly assignments for students for evaluating them without examination.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Also Read: Standard Assignment Writing Format Bangla – PDF Download
- 0.2 Here is 21 Week School Assignment 2021 For Class 6, 7, 8, 9 dshe.gov.bd PDF
- 1 First Week Assignment 2021 of Class 6, 7, 8, and 9 by dshe.gov.bd
Students in Class 6, 7, 8, and 9 have to receive assignments every week in 2021 and have submitted assignments answer to their respected subjects teachers regularly.
Here is 21 Week School Assignment 2021 For Class 6, 7, 8, 9 dshe.gov.bd PDF
The Dshe.gov.bd has a plan to publish a total of 21-week assignments to evaluate students during the covid-19 outbreak. Here are PDF Files and Web Versions of Every Week Assignment for Class 6 to 9 Students of High School Bangladesh for 2021.
First Week Assignment 2021 of Class 6, 7, 8, and 9 by dshe.gov.bd
DSHE has published Assignments for secondary schools student on 16th March 2021. Click on the Download button to get your copy of the PDF Assignment of your desired class.
|Class 6 First Week Assignment 2021||Download PDF||Read Questions|
|Class Seven 1st Week Assignment 2021||Download PDF||Read Questions|
|Class 8 First Week Assignment 2021||Download PDF||Read Questions|
|Class Nine 1st Week Assignment 2021||Download PDF||Read Questions|
Basic Instruction for Students of 2021 Assignments and Evalution by Government.
Assignment Assessment Guidelines for the 6th to 9th class in the 2021 academic year have been given by the Education Ministry of Bangladesh.
1. The main purpose is to achieve the learning outcomes of the students. So it is important to consider that it is important to follow;
2. Use the textbooks of the 2021 academic year prepared and published by NCTB to prepare assignments or assigned tasks;
3. The student’s individuality, and creativity will be verified in the assessment. Therefore, if you submit an assignment or assignment after looking at the writings of Note, guide or others, it will be canceled and you will have to prepare and submit that assignment or assignment again;
4. You have to write the assignment or the assigned work by yourself. It will be useful to understand the subject as well as practice handwriting;
5. When writing assignments or assignments, use only the corner of the paper. On the 1st page of the assignment, the name of the student, class, ID, subject, and title of the assignment should be clearly written.
Grids and assignments or scheduled assignments will be published on Mausi’s website on a weekly basis and sent to the District Education Officer’s e-mail.